Marine Diesel Engine The Development Trend
Most of the time for a marine host is to work at full load, Marine Diesel Engine sometimes in variable load conditions. The ship is often sailing in the bumps, so the marine diesel engine should be able to tilt in the 15 ° ~ 25 ° and dumping 15 ° ~ 35 ° under the conditions of reliable work. Most ships use supercharged diesel engines (see internal combustion engine pressurization), Marine Diesel Engine low-power non-pressurized diesel engine only used in small boats. Low-speed diesel engine for the majority of two-stroke machine, medium-speed diesel engine for the majority of four-stroke machine, and high-speed diesel engine are both. Marine two-stroke diesel engine in the form of scavenging scouring gas, gas-valve-type DC scavenging and opposed piston-type gas scavenging. High-power, low-speed diesel engine widely used as fuel, high-speed diesel engine is still more light diesel.
Marine diesel engine in the overall development of the model to see relatively stable, Marine Diesel Engine a few years ago, mainly concentrated in improving the reliability of the model, this is because the development of supercharging technology, diesel engine to enhance the degree of fast, especially after the oil crisis, Marine Diesel Engine reflected in the Reducing fuel consumption and fuel consumption of low-grade fuel oil as the goal of the strong pursuit of the economy, the national environmental policy on diesel emissions restrictions become increasingly harsh, and NOx, SO2 and other harmful emissions is the increase in high-intensity and fuel consumption of low-grade fuel Oil by-products, Marine Diesel Engine and the amount of these harmful emissions of gas components, marine diesel engine more than the car diesel engine. Each diesel engine manufacturer is committed to the following common pursuit of the new diesel engine.
(1) Marine Diesel Engine reliability in continuous service.
(2) Marine Diesel Engine highly enhanced. Which greatly increases its maximum combustion pressure and fuel injection pressure.
(3) Marine Diesel Engine Exhaust emissions comply with increasingly stringent emission regulations. In 1997, the ship began to implement the emission limits set by the International Maritime Organization (IMO), the diesel engine manufacturers to take the conditions of control or take the exhaust after the deal, or even redesigned to comply with regulatory requirements.
(4) Marine Diesel Engine comprehensive economy is good. Not only the pursuit of fuel consumption and the use of inferior fuels, but including the price, operating costs, effort, less maintenance, and promote efficiency.
(5) Marine Diesel Engine the overall structure tends to be the same. Cylinders arranged in two inlaid and V-shaped, both technical goals, but also the requirements of economic goals.
(6) Marine Diesel Engine standardized interface. As far as possible to meet the requirements of users, suitable for different supporting aids and monitoring system applications.